Welcome to Hartley Park Care Home, Plymouth
“The first OUTSTANDING Nursing Home in the country”
"Our care is focused on the individual, not the condition."
Hartley Park is a purpose built state of the art care home situated in a quiet, private area in the centre of the city of Plymouth, Devon. The home has been designed to create an environment with a feeling of space and light to offer residents with dementia independence and motivation within safe boundaries.
We provide a high standard of long-term residential care and cater for all stages of dementia so there is no need for residents to move if their condition deteriorates.
- Nursing and Personal Care
- Treatment of Diseases, Disorders and Injuries
- Diagnostic and Screening Tests
- Dementia residential care
- Dementia nursing care
- Dementia palliative care
- Trained, committed and friendly staff
- Large, light bedrooms with ensuite wet room
- Latest safety devices, sensors and call bell system
The home is delightfully located in a leafy conservation area, and provides a relaxed and friendly environment together with carefully designed amenities to make residents and their relatives feel comfortable and at home.